Casting Impregnation and Peter D Young's Contribution
This website gives the historical perspective and an account of the development of casting impregnation, from the viewpoint of Peter D Young, who has been at the forefront of this technology throughout his working life.
This site is the historical archive, but the work continues apace with exciting new technologies still being developed.
Related Casting Impregnation Websites
These sites are other members of the same family. You are invited to visit all of them.
Casting Impregnation : www.casting-impregnation.com
The site you are currently reading; historical, background and archive.
The Institute of Impregnation Technology (IOIT) : www.ioit.org
An organisation set up to help improve standards in Casting Impregnation.
- How to test impregnants and casting impregnation process
- Get the best results from casting impregnation by optimising the process
- Troubleshooting tips
- Proposals for a better global standard for casting impregnation
X-Seal Ltd : www.x-seal.co.uk
- Cold-Cure Acrylic Sealant X-Seal Acrylic-120C
- DIY Applications
- Workshop Applications
- Structural and Architectural Applications
- Thermal-Cure Acrylic Impregnant X-Seal Acrylic-120T
- Casting Impregnation process and equipment design
- Impregnation Sealant Recovery Systems
X-Seal Online Store : www.x-seal.co.uk/shop
Online store offering:
- Cold Cure X-Seal Acrylic-120C toolkits
- Cold Cure X-Seal Acrylic-120C in structural application packages
- Thermal Cure X-Seal Acrylic-120T in workshop quantities
- Thermal Cure X-Seal Acrylic-120T in production volumes
- Casting Impregnation Test Rings and Fittings